Thank you so much Weronika Donovan for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me
- I was born in Canada, but have spent half my life in New York, half in Florida.
- I am the shortest person in my family (5’0), but I am not the youngest.
- I have a weak immune system, so I get sick a lot.
- I don’t have a life, let alone a social life. I spend all my time writing, reading, and listening to music.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, and got scuba certified, but I gave up on that a long time ago.
- I’m a pretty depressing person, but I make up for it by being funny, and usually pretty fun to hang around. (Though I don’t hang out with many people very often).
- My eyes change color. They’re sometimes very dark blue, blue and green, or blue and grey.
Blogs I nominate
- Maggie O’byrne Poetry
- Paul Sunstone
- Mike’s Manic Word Depot
- Michael Prihoda
- Meg Uncensored
- A Writer’s Soul